Modern Languages Study Guides for AS/A Level > La casa de Bernarda Alba
Modern Languages Study Guides for AS/A Level La casa de Bernarda Alba
- Price: £12.99
- ISBN: 9781471891960
- Availability: Limited Stock
Literature analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abilities and help them develop the skills needed to critique their chosen work: putting it into context, understanding the themes and narrative technique, as well as specialist terminology.
Breaking down each scene, character and theme in La casa de Bernarda Alba (The House of Bernarda Alba), this accessible guide will enable your students to understand the historical and social context of the play and give them the critical and language skills needed to write a successful essay.
- Strengthen language skills with relevant grammar, vocab and writing exercises throughout.
- Aim for top marks by building a bank of textual examples and quotes to enhance exam response.
- Build confidence with knowledge-check questions at the end of every chapter.
- Revise effectively with pages of essential vocabulary and key mind maps throughout.
- Feel prepared for exams with advice on how to write an essay, plus sample essay questions, two levels of model answers and examiner commentary.
|Series||Modern Languages Study Guides for AS/A Level||Title||La casa de Bernarda Alba|
|Publication Date||September 2017||Authors||Mike Thacker / Sebastian Bianchi|
|Inspection Copy||No||Delivery||Limited Stock|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.
Other titles in this series
By Tony Weston, José Antonio García Sánchez
Film analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abili...