Modern Languages Study Guides for AS/A Level > Crónica de una muerte anunciada
Modern Languages Study Guides for AS/A Level Crónica de una muerte anunciada
- Price: £12.99
- ISBN: 9781471890130
- Availability: Out of stock - expected on 10/12/2021 if you order today
Literature analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abilities and help them develop the skills needed to critique their chosen work: putting it into context, understanding the themes and narrative technique, as well as specialist terminology.
Breaking down each scene, character and theme in Crónica de una muerte anunciada (Chronicle of a Death Foretold), this accessible guide will enable your students to understand the historical and social context of the novel and give them the critical and language skills needed to write a successful essay.
- Strengthen language skills with relevant grammar, vocab and writing exercises throughout.
- Aim for top marks by building a bank of textual examples and quotes to enhance exam response.
- Build confidence with knowledge - check questions at the end of every chapter.
- Revise effectively with pages of essential vocabulary and key mind maps throughout.
- Feel prepared for exams with advice on how to write an essay, plus sample essay questions, two levels of model answers and examiner commentary.
|Series||Modern Languages Study Guides for AS/A Level||Title||Crónica de una muerte anunciada|
|Publication Date||October 2017||Authors||Mike Thacker / Sebastian Bianchi|
|Inspection Copy||No||Delivery||Out of stock - expected on 10/12/2021 if you order today|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.
Other titles in this series
By Tony Weston, José Antonio García Sánchez
Film analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abili...